Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Within the wreckage of reason I found a passage that's titled word. It liked this passaged because I was showing how one word led to something else. For example the word Word was simply turned into the word world by just adding the L. The author even changed the word around to spell the word drow. It shows how creative you could get with the simplest words.

The passage titled Numbers, I found that one to be a bit confusing. The title says numbers and it starts off with numbers but as it goes along I get lost and I have no idea what I have just read.

Lastly, I'm not too sure of how I should feel about the passes Intuition. That was just plain old weird. Now, I'm not too sure what to expect from the rest of the passages as I read the titles. It's quite a few sexual things in here. It's pretty strange to have a student come grope you I. The dark within you own privacy. I didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment