Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fiction Packet

I liked the fiction packet, i thought it was interesting, i found it to be very descriptive. I found A House of My Own to be very interesting. this is because if was so short yet descriptive enough to understand what the writer wanted to say.

I found the very last line to stand out the most. it was  expressing how the author imagined there house to be.  it stated "Only a house quiet as snow , a space for myself to go, clean as paper before the poem" i can fathom the author's idea clearly.

with that being said, i found all of the fiction stories to be nice. I felt as though i connected more with A House of my own. i felt as though me and the author shared similar desires. this is why i connected more to this poem. .

1 comment:

  1. ok, say more, explain further, and use more specific examples. 7/10

    ReplyDelete